For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best. The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning. We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
This is your opportunity to lead a team of sharp & dedicated Sales Associates. Previous Dealership managers or top-sales performers are welcome to apply. The ideal candidate enjoys networking and getting to know customer needs daily. You will mentor your Sales Associates, help them grow their book of business and coach them on proven sales tactics.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with a proven track record in the automotive industry, an impeccable reputation and a commitment to customer service at the highest level.
- Be a leader & provide focus for your Sales team
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
- Build rapport with customers to establish customer network
- Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
- Help manage productivity of sales department
- Facilitate regular sales training for continue team growth
- Dealership management experience
- Must be interested in training additional sales associates and work within a team environment
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Development