For over five decades The Russ Darrow Group has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our involvement in the community and serving our customers has been the foundation of our success. The Russ Darrow Group is searching for motivated, hardworking, & driven individuals to help us keep developing our dynamic culture.
The Russ Darrow Group makes a "career investment" in the development of its employees. This philosophy is unique to the automotive industry. We believe in "growing our own." In 2004, the Darrow University was developed to formalize this, allowing all employees to be well trained and prepared for the future. We also offer best in class benefits including health insurance for as low as $79 per month!!!
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Russ Darrow Group has a track record for success and a positive plan for the future, and we'd like you to be a part of it.
Do you love working with new technologies and innovative products? We are seeking energetic individuals to join our unique and fast-paced Internet Sales team. This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the entire dealership experience.
In this role, you will be the link between the buyer and their future vehicle. You will assist the customer with questions regarding the company, perspective vehicles, and their ability to purchase. You will learn about all of the newest vehicles and technologies on the market. We have an in-house Training team dedicated to your success; offering online and in-store training programs with our manufacturers.
- Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales appointments
- Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, phone and live chat scripts and templates
- Provide customers with initial product information & direct them to the appropriate dealership resources
- Present initial financing options based on customer needs
- Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show
- Participate in team & process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
- Utilize CRM tracking system daily
- At least one previous role based in strong customer service experience
- Team player attitude
- Prompt and courteous
- Enthusiastic personality
- Must have strong computer skills
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
- Great Location, Wonderful Facility, Fantastic Products
- Strong Above Average Pay Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Family vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness