Why New Perspective Senior Living?
A career with a purpose starts here!
This is an exciting time to join New Perspective. We are a growing company serving over 2,000 seniors today with a goal of reaching 10,000 by 2025. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a culture of servant leadership and collaboration that supports each team member’s personal and professional development. At New Perspective you’re not just an employee, you are a valued member of our team.
As the Concierge, you will provide exceptional first impressions, act as the hospitality ambassador for the entire community, and offer business office support. This opportunity is a perfect fit for compassionate individuals looking to make a difference in the lives of others. We offer opportunities for training, advancement, education financial assistance, bonuses, and much more.
- 2:00 pm -8:00 pm and alternating weekends
- Part Time
- Answers incoming calls with a smile and provides routine information to callers; records messages and screens and routes calls to appropriate destinations.
- Performs general clerical functions including typing, memos, filing, processing facility mail; and operating general office equipment.
- Screens and directs all visitors.
- Communicates and interacts with guest, residents, families and team members in a kind, respectful and effective way.
- Champions hospitality and delivers excellent customer service to residents, families, visitors, and vendors.
- Ensures that an attractive home environment exists at all times with a milieu that fosters engagement, socialization and purposeful living.
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Ability to read, write, speak & understand the English language
- Empathy for the challenges experienced by residents, families and team members and the problem-solving skill sets to support them.
- Demonstrated computer skills and ability to interact with a variety of electronic devices.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing using the English language.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Free Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Accident, Critical Illness Coverage
- PerkSpot Employee Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
*Eligibility depends on full-time, part-time, or PRN status.
Team Member Perks
- Real-time access to earned wages
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee and resident referral bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Education assistance - eligible after 30 days of employment!
New Perspective Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.