The Administrator of Cedar Community's Home Health and Hospice oversees all outreach services offered to residents and the greater community to provide consistency in application of corporate policies and procedures and efficient resource utilization. The Administrator is part of the Key Management team. This position is responsible for the daily operation of Cedar Community's Home Health and Hospice department, a licensed home health and hospice agency, both of which are operated in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations to assure the highest degree of quality care.
- Completed courses or have equivalent experience in administration and management with work experience in a home health agency.
- BSN from an accredited college or university in a related health care field.
- Broad professional experience including areas of personnel supervision, fiscal operations, and medical staff supervision.
- Knowledge of current Home Health Agency and Hospice regulations.
- Experience with computer systems, software programs, and Internet.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.