For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best. The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning. We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Finance and Insurance Manager is responsible for producing additional revenue for the dealership by selling finance and insurance products to new and used car customers and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
Qualified applicants with experience in automotive retail sales a plus, be skilled at upselling extended warranty and other F&I products.
- Sell financing and other finance and insurance products to customers.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with finance sources.
- Submit paperwork to lenders and obtain approvals on all finance deals.
- Work with Sales Managers to secure a reasonable profit from every sale.
- Handle all rate quotations.
- Check all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc.
- Establish and meet monthly objectives.
- Verify insurance with customer’s agents, obtain deposits, and verify trade payoffs.
- Must be organized and pay attention to detail.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures.
- Computer knowledge preferred,
- Professional personal appearance.
- Applicant must be a team player
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Development