West Bend Area Chamber of Commerce
Events Committee Application
The West Bend Area Chamber of Commerce is looking to form an Events Committee. The purpose of this committee is to work with the Chamber’s Events & Programs Manager in planning and implementing the following special events each year.
- The new All Around the Bend Business Showcase in April
- The Annual Chamber Golf Outing in July
- Fall Sporting Clay Shoot in September
- Annual Awards Dinner in November
Events Committee Overview
The Events Committee will be comprised of 4 – 5 chamber members in good standing, with additional ad-hoc support added to specific events. The Committee will meet every month unless otherwise needed. (i.e., Leading into an event a meeting may be held more frequently).
Events Committee Tasks
- Concept planning of events
- Assist with solicitation of Sponsorships,
- Volunteers, Raffle Gifts, and Participants
- Market the event and spread the word
- Assist with set up/teardown of event
- Post Evaluation of the Event
If you would like to participate, please complete click on the link below and our Events and Programs Manger, Amber Cypcar, will get back to you promptly.