Our West Bend branch is looking for a part-time team member who is ready to make a difference in our communities.
The Universal Banker responsibilities include:
- accurately process banking transactions,
- actively acquire new banking relationships and open new accounts (and consumer loan products),
- retain and deepen relationships by identifying needs and offering custom financial solutions,
- provide account servicing and maintenance,
- assist with problem resolution for customers,
- educate customers on digital bank solutions that will make their lives safer, easier and better,
- refer customers to internal business partners (i.e. cash management, mortgage, and wealth management), and
- keep informed of, and strictly adhere to all bank procedures and industry regulations.
The Universal Banker is the primary point of contact for our customers and consistently reflects the Bank Five Nine brand. This part-time position averages 20-29 hours per week and offers flexibility in scheduling during our normal business hours of 8:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday-Friday and 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Saturdays (minimum 2 per month)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1+ year of (related) in-person customer service and cash handling experience.
- Basic keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate in a Windows environment
- Knowledge of bank products and services
- Minimum of 1+ year retail banking experience
We’ve been in business over 161 years, and we’re just getting started! Bank Five Nine is on a mission to make lives better for the Wisconsin communities that we have been honored to serve since1859! We’re excited to be named a Top Place to Work for twelve years in a row and proud to be a place that people love to come to work every day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals
Link to application: