This position provides exceptional face-to-face service to members through prompt, friendly and efficient handling of routine account transactions and inquiries, and creates a positive experience for each member in the branch setting. This position is also responsible for securing, maintaining and balancing cash.
- Processes routine member account transactions, primarily over the teller line
- Maintain a working knowledge of Glacier Hills CU products and services to help members with their needs
- Remains attentive to lobby and drive-up and provides member assistance where ever needed
- Performs back office duties such as, but not limited to establishing AFT’s and updating account maintenance as required
- Attends training, webinars, etc. to remain current and knowledgeable
- Knowledge equivalent to the completion of High School
- Previous employment working in a retail or service environment. Cash handling helpful.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate professionally face to face, on the phone, via email, and electronically
- Ability to consistently engage members in a friendly, helpful and outgoing manner
- Proficient and comfortable with PC’s and business-related software
- Basic math skills and ability to balance figures, compute totals, input data and verify calculations
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is helpful