For over five decades The Russ Darrow Group has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our involvement in the community and serving our customers has been the foundation of our success. The Russ Darrow Group is searching for motivated, hard working, & driven individuals to help us keep developing our dynamic culture.
The Russ Darrow Group makes a "career investment" in the development of its employees. This philosophy is unique to the automotive industry. We believe in "growing our own." In 2004, the Darrow University was developed to formalize this, allowing all employees to be well trained and prepared for the future. We also offer best in class benefits including health insurance for as low as $79 per month!!!
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Russ Darrow Group has a track record for success and a positive plan for the future, and we'd like you to be a part of it.
- Greets customers promptly
- Obtains customer and vehicle information
- Clearly reports all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
- Determines and recommends needed maintenance base on age, mileage, and vehicle history
- Prepares complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
- Establishes follow-up time
- Monitors the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, updating customers frequently
- Verifies that final invoice reconciles with work performed on the repair order
- Explains all completed work and charges to customers
- Minimum 1 year experience in a service advisory role
- Knowledge of automobiles
- Positive attitude
- High volume mentality
- CSI focused
Medical, Dental, and Vision
401K with Match
Paid time off and vacation
Family vehicle purchase plans
Family owned and operated
Long term job security
Health and wellness