For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best. The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning. We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
Russ Darrow Group is seeking an Automotive Lube Technician to join our winning team. We offer the opportunity to earn while you learn.
- Performs multi-point inspection
- Recommends services based on findings from a thorough inspection
- Inspect fluid levels
- Check air pressure of tires; replace tires as needed
- Perform 4 wheel alignment on Hunter equipment
- Able to perform execute fluid flushes
- Complete pre-delivery inspection on new cars-Replace oil and air filters
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Prior experience as a lube technician preferred
- Prior dealership exerience preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Development