For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best. The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning. We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Lubrication Technician will be responsible for lubricating cars in a quick, yet thorough manner in our Express Lube Lane and for carrying out his responsibilities through coordination with the Service Advisors.
- Perform all Express lubrication services.
- Perform thorough check of customer's car (i.e., battery, lights, and tires), referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to Service Advisor.
- Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment.
- Lubricate entire car while looking for other items which may need repair.
- Ensure that the customer's car is kept clean.
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts.
- Reasonable knowledge in aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
- Experience as a technician's helper or apprentice in an Automobile Dealership is helpful.
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Demonstrate good judgment and common sense.
- We will Train the Right Candidate.
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Development