For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best. The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning. We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
- Communicate with customer on parts status
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Provides high level service to internal and external customers.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock
- Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Development