For over five decades The Russ Darrow Group has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our involvement in the community and serving our customers has been the foundation of our success. The Russ Darrow Group is searching for motivated, hardworking, & driven individuals to help us keep developing our dynamic culture.
The Russ Darrow Group makes a "career investment" in the development of its employees. This philosophy is unique to the automotive industry. We believe in "growing our own." In 2004, the Darrow University was developed to formalize this, allowing all employees to be well trained and prepared for the future. We also offer best in class benefits including health insurance for as low as $79 per month!!!
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Russ Darrow Group has a track record for success and a positive plan for the future, and we'd like you to be a part of it.
This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the parts and service side of our business.
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
- Communicate with customer on parts status
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Provides high level service to internal and external customers.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock
- Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- Great Location, Wonderful Facility, Fantastic Products
- Strong Above Average Pay Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Family vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness