Apply Here: https://careers.hireology.com/westbendharleydavidson/462535/description
Windy City-Fox Motorsports is a growing organization setting the pace in the motorcycle industry. With 19 dealership locations in Chicagoland and Southern Wisconsin, we are a company by riders for riders. We are committed to delivering exceptional experiences to our employees, our customers, and our communities.
We need people who want to feel like they are part of the family and valued, love motorcycles, have experience and also just starting their careers. Our business is growing rapidly and will continue to grow. If you are looking to be part of something great, work hard, have a positive attitude, you need to join the BEST team, please apply today!
401k Plan with company match
Paid Time Off
Business casual dress code
A fun environment!
Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Places stock tags on bikes.
Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving inventory as directed by sales manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as necessary.
Drives bikes to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
Makes key tags for bikes.
- Advises immediate supervisor if leaving lot for any reason.
- Accountable for any bank or Secretary of State drop off and pick up.
- Performs pick up and / or delivery of bikes to the customers and factory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Hearing – not required
- Seeing – required in order to clean building.
- Bending – required when cleaning.
- Lifting – up to 50 pounds infrequently.
- Amount of walking required – majority of time is spent walking, bending, twisting, squatting, kneeling and/or standing.
- Noise Level – minimum.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.