Position: Lot Attendant, Chevrolet Cadillac of West Bend
Job Location(s): West Bend, WI
Employment Type: Full Time or Part Time
For more than 100 years, Heiser has been a family owned, premier automotive dealer group throughout Milwaukee. With multiple locations servicing the metro-Milwaukee and West Bend areas, Heiser features vehicle sales, parts/service centers, and body shops under the brands of Chevrolet, Ford, Lincoln, Toyota, and Cadillac. At Heiser we believe that, “today’s your day” and we are currently seeking qualified candidates to join our highly successful TEAM. For more information on who we are, please visit our website at www.heiser.com.
Overview of Position:
Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac has an immediate opening for a Lot Attendant. Lot attendants play a crucial and pivotal role in our success by maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of our car lots while managing inventory and working closely with our Sales and Service Departments to complete various duties ensuring a positive customer experience. We are seeking to hire professional individuals who demonstrate strong customer service skills, are detail and quality oriented, and have positive attitudes with a willingness to learn and take direction.
What we offer
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Accident, and Cancer Insurance
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- 401k with Company Match
- Verifies receipt of new cars delivered to dealer and parks cars in new car lot in orderly manner: Compares serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice.
- Inspects cars to detect damage and verification of accessories sent by manufacturers for stock units.
- Records description of damages and lists missing items on delivery receipt.
- Parks new cars in assigned areas
- Assigns stock control numbers to cars, and catalogs and stores keys. Reparks cars, following sales, to maximize use of space and maintain lot in order.
- Ensure safe driving, and handling at all times
- Involved in washing and cleaning sold vehicles for both New and Used inventory.
- Work with Service Advisors on moving and/or washing our clients service vehicles, providing them an exceptional experience
- Keep and maintain clean prep area, including stock products and items for daily use.
- Assist in moving inventory to other Heiser Automotive locations and/or obtaining inventory for the sales department (dealer trades; auction).
- Clean and maintain service department and service drive up lane and delivery bay
- Additional, misc. responsibilities as needed
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 17+ years of age
- Excellent driving skills
- Ability to drive manual and automatic transmissions as well as larger vehicles
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. +
- Valid and clean WI State Driver’s License
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions and move about dealerships, including the lots, and used vehicle auto auctions.
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Ability to adapt to the needs of a fast-paced work environment