For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best. The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning. We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
We are currently presenting this Opportunity for an Experienced and Enthusiastic Parts Manager to become part of an Elite Parts and Service Team with The Russ Darrow Group, one of the Wisconsin’s Largest and most Respected Automotive Dealer Groups.
Accomplishes objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing, merchandising, displaying, and advertising.
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them.
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of all parts depart staff.
- Prepares and administers an annual operating budget for the parts department.
- Maintains a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the service department, body shop, wholesale accounts, and the do-it-yourself public.
- Establishes pricing parameters in each customer category that generate sufficient gross profit to produce a satisfactory profit while maintaining customer loyalty.
- Establishes individual parts inventory levels and balances them for maximum turnover.
- Monitors and adjusts inventory to minimize obsolescence.
- Supervises stock order procedures.
- Sets and enforces a policy on the special ordering of parts.
- We are looking for a Parts Manager with a Proven Track Record of Success
- Minimum of 2 Years Automotive Parts Experience
- Dealership Experience Preferred
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- ADP/CDK Experience Preferred
- Presentation skills would be an advantage
- Detailed oriented
- High level of personal integrity
- Comprehensive understanding of vehicle mechanical operations
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Superior customer service skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Development