For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best. The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning. We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
Russ Darrow Nissan in West Bend WI. is now Hiring a Proffessional Parts Advisor!
Are you looking to advance your Career, We have the Opportunity fior you, a Management Position Opportunity within a Year!
- Tracking all incoming and outgoing parts for a dealership
- Locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock
- Handling parts payment collection and making sure all parts are billed correctly through the service department and collision repair shop
- Packaging and shipping parts back to the manufacturer from time to time, and completing the appropriate record keeping
- Referring to parts manuals (both hard copy and electronic format) to identify exactly the right part(s) for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in an auto parts sales role
- Dealership Experience Preferred
- Must have computer proficiency
- ADP/CDK Experience Helpful
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Development