For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best. The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning. We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
- Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicles for mechanical problems. Technicians at Russ Darrow are “bumper to bumper” trained and certified.
- Create a work order and then execute the repairs after receiving the customer’s approval of the repair order.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Meet productivity and efficiency goals.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or required
- ASE Certified preferred
- Brand certifications strongly preferred
- Minimum 1 year previous experience with proven efficiency and productivity.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with staff, customers and external contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Development