For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best. The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning. We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
We are seeking a Receptionist/Office Assistant with excellent customer service skills and a winning attitude. This individual will receive calls into the dealership, determine the nature of the callers business, and direct the caller to their destination. This position will also be responsible for basic accounting skills and knowledge of routine accounting functions in both accounts receivable and accounts payable.
The ideal candidate will have dealership experience and excellent knowledge of Excel.
Hours are 2-3 nights a week from 4:30-9:00 and everyother Saturday 7:00-5:00 Reliabilty is a major factor in this position.
- Assist customers both in person and on the telephone
- Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and issue change accurately
- Answer phones and direct customers to the proper department and follow up in a timely manner
- Operate switchboard telephone system
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Assist the managers with various clerical duties as needed
- Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
- Familiarize yourself with department structures & internal procedures for assisting customers efficiently
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite is a plus
- Customer service experience
- Available to work flexible hours on weeknights & weekends
- Ability to communicate customers' interests needs and requests to management and sales personnel
- Professional personal appearance
- Clean driving record
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Development