For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best. The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning. We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
This is an excellent opportunity for a secure and stable job with a fun environment and an office setting! We are a small team with our own desks and you work mostly on your own tasks daily. You do earn commission based on how well we all do each month as a group.
We are looking for a BDC Representative for our internet sales department who will be responsible for successfully following up with customers, handling inbound sales phone calls, making outbound calls and scheduling sales appointments. The right candidate will help us generate more sales appointments and help our business grow and reach the next level.
Please have a positive, energetic personality and possess a strong work ethic. You must be a team player with a professional appearance. Sales experience is preferred but not required. Must have reliable transportation and work some evenings and weekends.
- Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales appointments
- Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, phone and live chat scripts and templates
- Provide customers with initial product information & direct them to the appropriate dealership resources
- Present initial financing options based on customer needs
- Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show
- Participate in team & process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
- Utilize CRM tracking system daily
- At least one previous role based in strong customer service or sales experience
- Team player attitude
- Enthusiastic personality
- Strong computer skills & proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Time management, prioritization skills, and the ability to multi-task are required
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to hit sales quotas and closing percentages
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Development