For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best. The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning. We focus on making our employees the best they can be. We provide continuous training and development. We help you reach your career goals through internal advancement. We promote a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork. We offer top-notch compensation and benefits.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
Do you love working with new technologies and innovative products? We are seeking an energetic and experience BDC Manager to assist with hiring, training and insuring the overall success of our internet sales departments.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing lead handling processes, provide analytical reporting on results, working and managing our CRM and other systems and training BDC reps on the Russ Darrow way.
- Analyze and provide quality first responses to customer inquiring about a vehicle and/or service
- Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, phone and live chat scripts and templates
- Provide training on phone handling skills and handling objections
- Work closely with General Manager to develop processes that best fit the dealership
- Manage platforms utilized by Internet Sales Departments
- Be a resource when dealerships are short staffed
- Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show
- Participate in team & process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
- At least one previous role based in strong customer service experience
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Team player attitude
- Enthusiastic personality
- Must have strong computer skills & proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time management, prioritization skills, and the ability to multi-task are required
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to hit sales quotas and closing percentages
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Development