For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience. Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best. The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning. We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big. You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity. You want to show off your skills to get to the next level. You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
Do you love working with new technologies and innovative products? We are seeking energetic individuals to join our unique and fast-paced Internet Sales team. This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the entire dealership experience.
In this role, you will be the link between the buyer and their future vehicle. You will assist the customer with questions regarding the company, perspective vehicles, and their ability to purchase. You will learn about all of the newest vehicles and technologies on the market. We have an in-house Training team dedicated to your success; offering online and in-store training programs with our manufacturers.
- Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales appointments
- Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, phone and live chat scripts and templates
- Provide customers with initial product information & direct them to the appropriate dealership resources
- Present initial financing options based on customer needs
- Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show
- Participate in team & process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
- Utilize CRM tracking system daily
- At least one previous role based in strong customer service experience
- Team player attitude
- Prompt and courteous
- Enthusiastic personality
- Must have strong computer skills
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company Match
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Development